Aug. 7, 14, 21, 28
• Farmers Market, 875 S. 50 West, Kaysville, 5 to 8 p.m.
• Salt Lake Scots (bagpipe and drums) at Red Butte Garden, free with regular admission. Performances at 6 and 7 p.m. redbuttegarden.org/monday-family-night.
• Viewmont High School Class of 1974 40-year reunion, 6 p.m. Hatch Park, 50 West Center Street, North Salt Lake. There is no cost to attend. No food or beverage will be provided; you can bring your own water and dinner if you’d like. Just come and visit. No formal invitations will be mailed. Let others in the class know. Spread the word.
• Storytelling at the Centerville Whitaker Museum features Lucille East and Rhoda Rigby Mason, who will share stories of early Centerville including Grandma & Kids Company. 168 N. Main, Centerville, Margot, 801-797-9916.
• The Landmarks Commission will conduct a walking tour of historical Centerville locations. The free tour is family friendly and will meet at 7 p.m. at the Whitaker Museum, 168 N. Main Street, Centerville.
• Davis County Fair, davisfair.com.
• Cruise Night, Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington, 5:30–8:30 p.m.
• The Davis County Walks 5K walk/run, kicks off at 7:30 a.m. at the Legacy Events Center, 151 S. 1100 W., Farmington. Pick up registration forms at the Davis County Health Department, 22 S. State Street, Clearfield, or register online at daviscountyutah.gov/dcw. 801-525-5050.
• Back to School Book Sale, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Davis County North Branch, 562 S.1000 East, Clearfield, (just west of I-15 and north of Clearfield High School).
• Bountiful High School Class of 1974 40th reunion:
Picnic, Friday, Aug. 15, 6 p.m. Bring own dinner. Dessert, drinks provided. Bountiful City Park, 200 W. 400 North, Carolyn Bright Luckau firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf, noon, Aug. 16, Bountiful Ridge Golf Course. Contact Paul Folsom, email@example.com. to reserve your spot.
Reunion, Aug. 16, 7–11 p.m., Oakridge Country Club.
• The South Davis Chapter of AARP will meet at 12:30 p.m. at the Golden Years Center, 726 S. 100 East, Bountiful. The speaker will be Adam Yeates, a superintendent at the Rio Tinto Smelter. Visitors are welcome.
• Osher Learning Institute offers a free event for people age 50 and older. Brain Fitness for a Lifetime 1:30–3:30 p.m. Rice Eccles Stadium, free parking west side. Includes nutritious and delicious desserts and beverages. Limited seating. RSVP 801-585-5442. osher.utah.com.
• Senator Todd Weiler Talks Hot Topics: Legislative Plans Affecting Current Davis County Issues, 7 p.m., South Branch Library, 725 S. Main, Bountiful. Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Davis County.
Through Aug. 29
• Bountiful/Davis Art Center presents: Nothing Flat, Bountiful/Davis Art Center is located at 28 E. State Street, South Door, 2nd Floor, Farmington. 801-451-3660 or visit us online at bdac.org.
• Family First Monday Event sponsored by Macaroni Kid, a non-profit dedicated to delivering the latest on all the family-friendly events and activities in Davis County. Box Troll Blast is the theme for the event, 5:30–7:30 p.m., Farmington Station Park, 320 N. Station Parkway, Farmington. shopatstationpark.com/play. 801-923-9111.
• Danielle Bradbery will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Midlife Crisis, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Sunday Concert Series, 7 p.m., Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park. Free. The Dunmore Lasses fuse traditional Irish/Scottish music with the infectious energy of rock ‘n’ roll.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. 6 Miles Ahead, Utah’s premier vocal jazz ensemble, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Bountiful Concert in the Park features revolver (Beatles cover band), 7 p.m., 400 N. 200 West, Bountiful. Please bring a donation for the Bountiful Food Pantry.
• Free Concert in the Park, 7:30 p.m. Ayllupura, South American and Andean folk music, will perform. Brigham Young Historic Park, State Street and 2nd Avenue, Salt Lake City.
• Crescent Super Band will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
• Woods Cross Arts in the Park Concert features Andy Leger with special guest Jake Larabee. Andy will do some incredible covers of Billy Joel, Elton John, and other iconic piano men. 7 p.m. Free, Woods Cross City Mountain View Park, visible from Legacy Highway at the 500 South exit in Woods Cross. Picnic dinners are welcome.
• Thompson Square will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
• A Tribute to Patsy Cline Starring Erica Hansen will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
• Blood Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice will perform at 8 p.m. at the Kenley Amphitheater in Layton Commons Park, presented by the Davis Arts Council, 801-546-8575, davisarts.org.
Aug. 11-Sept. 6
• “Peter Pan,” CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, 525 N. 400 West, Centerville. For tickets or more information, call 801-298-1302. centerpointtheatre.org.
First and Third Wednesday
• The Davis County chapter, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) meets first and third Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. at Intermountain Bountiful Clinic, 390 N. Main, Bountiful. Call Fran Wilby, 801-631-1275 or Jerry King, 801-451-5325.
• The Bountiful Breakfast Exchange Club meets at 7:30 a.m. at Country Inn and Suites, 999 N. 500 West, West Bountiful. Visitors welcome.