BOUNTIFUL - South Davis County area cities will be picking up Christmas trees over the next couple of weeks.
Participating cities ask residents to have their pine trees out on the curb the morning of pickup.
Residents are also asked to ensure that all ornaments and lights are removed prior to being picked up.
Trees taller than 8 feet should be cut in half.
The following is a list of the Christmas tree schedule by city:
- Bountiful - Trees will be picked up the week after New Year’s on resident’s regular garbage day. Trees should be placed on the curb by 7 a.m.
- Centerville - The city will pick up Christmas trees on Jan. 11. Trees should be on the curb by 6 a.m.
- Farmington - Tree pickup in Farmington is also scheduled on Jan. 11. Trees should be out no later than 6 a.m.
- Kaysville - The city will pick up trees on Jan 6. Trees should be placed on the curb no later than 6 a.m.
- West Bountiful - Tree pickup in West Bountiful will be on Jan. 6 and 7, on resident’s regular garbage day.
- Woods Cross - Woods Cross public works will be picking up trees on Jan.6. Trees should be on the curb by 8 a.m.
Information on North Salt Lake’s and Fruit Heights pickups was not immediately available.